Servoca Nursing & Care are looking for Support workers to be part of our agency team helping to support a female adult service user in Widnes.
Servoca can offer you shifts based around your own schedule, with the option of either full time or part time hours depending on what works best for you! There is no obligation to work shifts that do not suit your availability.
* Must have previous experience working with challenging behaviour
* Preferably experience with one to one support
* Care home based, must be confident to integrate into the community, service users hobbies include music, rugby, shopping and eating out
* Day shifts start at 8am - successful applicants will preferably live locally
* Candidates will not be required to have use of a car or a driving licence
What can Servoca offer you?
* Full time hours available
* Day & night shifts available
* Weekly rota
* 24 hour support provided
* Specialist behavioural training provided
* Free Mandatory training, Care Certificate course and other relevant training provided
* Pay rate of £8ph with additional holiday pay, premium rates on bank holidays
APPLY NOW by calling Chelsi on 0151 227 4900 or email a CV and cover letter
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details