Agency: Servoca Nursing and Care
Hours: Flexible full or part time hours available
Salary: £9 to £15 per hour (holiday pay included)
Healthcare Assistant Job Role: You will be working as part of a dedicated professional and friendly team in a busy and demanding environment. The role will involve supporting residents with their physical, and emotional, well being and social care. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records. You will be caring and attentive, with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people and deliver the very best standards of care.
Servoca Nursing and Care are an established healthcare agency, who supplies companies nationwide. Our Nottingham branch focuses on supplying Nursing and Residential homes within Derbyshire.
* Friendly, reliable and supportive team based in Nottingham City Centre
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible working hours; we work around what you want to work!
* Holiday pay scheme
* Referral bonus; earn up to £100 for every Healthcare Assistant you refer to Servoca
* Free on site training in Moving and Handling, Infection Control and End of Life Care
* Minimum of 6 months healthcare experience working in the UK
* Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
* Good level of English skills
We are keen to recruit friendly, hardworking candidates who can really make a difference to the care industry. If this sounds like you, then please get in contact on 0115 6978544