Are you looking for flexible work & excellent rates of pay as a Care Assistant in North Wales?
Servoca could be the perfect match for you!
We are looking for experienced, reliable and passionate healthcare assistants to join our team and work hours that are suited to you.
We currently work with a range of care homes from Chester to Shrewsbury and everywhere in between so local work is available to you.
Key skills include (not limited to) :
* Personal care to include: washing and bathing; dressing and undressing; toileting; feeding
* Clinical care: skin integrity, hydration, nutrition, general well-being
* Deliver person centred care, promoting service users dignity and equality at all times
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal, maintain records and reports.
* To record all relevant details of duties, comments on the service users condition and any other relevant information in the report book and escalate to appropriate person accordingly
We can offer you:
* A support team who are committed to giving you the flexibility of agency work with the security of full time income.
* Local work in your area.
* Weekly Pay from £8.00 upwards per hour with Holiday Pay & Pension Schemes
* We handle your Tax and NI - just like a permanent job
* Choice of weekly hours Full / Part time, Day/Night
* The chance to increase your experience in a variety of homes whilst earning extra cash
* Flexibility of shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free Mandatory Training, updated annually
* Opportunities for immediate starts
* Ltd company staff welcome
Candidates interested in this HCA position must have recent previous experience (minimum 6 months) in a nursing or care home environment within the UK.
All candidates will be asked to provide references and complete an enhanced DBS check
How to apply :If you have suitable experience we would love to hear from you!
Apply now by emailing an up to date CV or call the office on 01745 776016 to speak with Alex