We have opportunities for RGNs and RMNs to join the team, with flexible temporary work available - whether you want full time hours and a new challenge, or some extra income on top of your current role we want to hear from you!
Thanks to our excellent reputation, demand in the area has soared and so we are looking for reliable, caring and committed Nurses to work Day or Night shifts in a variety of homes across North Wales.
We take great pride in the quality of our staff and service and are searching for like minded Qualified Nurses who want to join our team.
Servoca offers a number of benefits to all of our staff including the following:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Bank Holidays subject to premium rates
* Weekly payments (PAYE)
* Limited company options for payment
* The flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Free annual refresher training & uniform from day one
* Additional advanced training courses
* The friendliest and most approachable office staff around
* No admin/payroll fees or cancelation fines
* We are an award winning Agency - ""Best Performing PLC"" at the 2014 Recruitment International Awards
All positions are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check (DBS update service candidates welcome)
Contact me now for a confidential chat or to find out more - Alex - 01745 776016