Servoca Nursing & Care are hiring Recruitment Consultants to join the team in Manchester
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry, Servoca Nursing and Care is a leading provider of Nurses, healthcare and support workers throughout the UK
Our Manchester Branch is well established and successful, where the sky is the limit and confidence is high. We have a reputation for top quality service and the demand for our temporary staff is ever increasing. As Recruitment Consultant your aim will be develop strong business relationships to promote the range of services we offer and maximize on opportunities to help drive our business forward.
You will have opportunity to bring your own ideas and skill to the key areas of recruitment - sales & business development, staff recruitment & resourcing, building knowledge based relationships, planning &.service. Our consultants run their desks as they would their own businesses - we encourage ownership & accountability and believe passionately in empowering our people to perform.
Servoca Nursing & Care has demonstrated consistent growth over the past 5 years and is a great place to start or develop your career. We look for people with a range of talents, skills and experience.
Our successful consultants were able to demonstrate the following;
* working pro-actively with a positive, enthusiastic ""can do"" attitude
* well organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
* ability to set, achieve and exceed realistic targets designed to stretch and develop
* confidence to seek advice and assistance when needed
* build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
* savvy in the effective use of social media to promote business and attract talent.
* proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Servoca Nursing & Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Servoca Plc, an AIM listed company operating within a number of specialist public sector recruitment markets including healthcare, education and security.
It goes without saying that we are an equal opportunities employer who values commitment, honesty and integrity and we are always keen to hear from recruiters who want to work in an environment promoting autonomy and trust.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* GCSE or equivalent (Required)
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details