Experienced Support worker’’s in the Wirral Area required!
Are you looking for a job where you can choose when to work? Are you a hard working, experienced, support worker? Are you looking for more money with more flexibility? If so, then WE are looking for YOU!
Due to continuing success and high demand within the Nursing and Care sector, Servoca is currently looking to hire more of the best Support Worker’’s in the Wirral area! If you feel that is you, and you can commit to engaging with service users to enhance quality of life within the community, then we want to hear from you!
Your day-to-day roles can vary from anywhere between 1to1 activities with service users such as; going shopping or to the pictures, to daily shift’’s in children’’s schools! No two days are ever the same!
What can Servoca offer you?
* Flexibility to choose where and when you work!
* Your own personal Consultant to get you regular work with established clients
* Choice of Weekly hours from Early/ Late shifts, to Day/Night shifts
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Free Mandatory Training
* Weekly pay, including holiday Pay & Pension Scheme
* Excellent Referral scheme (Earn Money from Referring friends or family to us!)
* NQF Vocational Training
* Fast Track Registration process
* Recent previous experience working with Adults/Children with Social or Learning Disabilities/ Mental Health issues/ ABI and Autism spectrum, either within residential/supported living or social care settings.
* Due to the nature and demands of agency work, you must be able to call on past experience and knowledge to ""hit the ground running"" showing the confidence and people skills to work effectively in new environments.
* All candidates will be asked to provide references and complete an enhanced DBS check
* Unfortunately, due to the nature of working with an agency we are only able to offer shifts to people who have appropriate UK based experience (at least 6 months).