Servoca Nursing and Care is a leading provider of Nurses & Healthcare workers throughout the UK. We are hiring Recruiter to join the team in Liverpool
Our city centre branch is well established and successful. We have a reputation for top quality service and the demand for our temporary staff is ever increasing. Here the sky is the limit and confidence is high.
As our Recruiter your aim will be to find, attract and recruit the best possible people for our sector in Merseyside & Cheshire. These people will represent you and Servoca positively, delivering high quality care with kindness and understanding.
You will work closely with our Consultants and Central Compliance Team and will have opportunity to bring your own ideas and skill to the key areas of staff recruitment & resourcing, campaign planning & delivery.
At Servoca we encourage ownership & accountability and believe passionately in empowering our people to perform within their own role, develop new skills and create opportunities for career development.
We have demonstrated consistent growth over the past 5 years and Servoca is a great place to start or develop your career. Our people come from a variety of backgrounds and we look for people with a range of talents, skills and experience.
Successful people within our teams were able to demonstrate the following;
* work pro-actively with a positive, enthusiastic ""can do"" attitude
* resilience and tenacity with the drive to get the job done properly
* well organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
* ability to set, achieve and exceed realistic targets designed to stretch and develop
* confidence to seek advice and assistance when needed
* build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
* savvy in the effective use of social media to promote business and attract talent
* proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It goes without saying that we are an equal opportunities employer who values commitment, honesty and integrity and we are always keen to hear from recruiters who want to work in an environment promoting autonomy and trust.
Please apply by phone or email to Debra Costello
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details