Are you an experienced Nurse (RGN,RN,RMN,RNLD) Are you looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, with Bank Holiday premiums available? Servoca Nursing & Care need you!
We are one of the Nation’’s leading staffing agencies within the Healthcare sector. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both our clients and staff across Southport. We pride ourselves on quality, dependability and dedication to building lasting relationships with clients and staff.
Our branch is growing every day, and due to increasing demand on our quality services, we are looking for the best Nurses to become a part of our agency team, looking after clients in the local area.
* Assess patient’’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
* Lead and assist a care team
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse in health and safety and security
* Assist in maintaining and developing services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Why join Servoca?
At Servoca Nursing and Care we like to keep things simple. You get to build a personal relationship with your consultant for all bookings, whilst we handle all of that boring admin for you! Our office team are a friendly bunch who understands that life isn’’t always about work. We are always approachable, open and ready to listen. The work we offer is a custom for your lifestyle. Whether you want to work days, nights, full-time or part-time we will find the hours to suit you.
And we’’re just getting started... here are just a few more of the benefits of joining our Servoca team:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Holiday pay that is paid into a Savings pot and available for you to access at any time
* Bank Holidays subject to higher pay rates * Flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Free annual refresher training & uniform from day one
* No admin/payroll fees or cancellation fines
Positions are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check (DBS update service candidates welcome)
Contact me now to find out more.