Role: Children’’s Residential Support Worker
Wage: £9.60 - £19.20 per hour ( Including holiday pay)
Hours: Full Time
Servoca Care are seeking Residential Support Workers for a children’’s home in the Southport area. The home is a service providing specialist care to vulnerable and under privledged children. Based in various locations across Southport our client in a highly respected provider of care and support to vulnerable children who have suffered placement breakdowns and require specialised care. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a provider who truly values their employees, continuously investing in their training and development and offering excellent opportunities for progression.
* To provide the highest quality interactive support, contributing to the Care Planning process of the children
* Attending and preparing for children’’s conferences, reviews, planning, core group and other meetings in connection with children placed with the company
* To attend and contribute to your supervision sessions and appraisal processes.
* To participate in training programmes and individual training courses.
* To participate and contribute to the collation and preparation of Assessment and Action Records (when this is in accordance with the child’’s care plan).
* To maintain all records in accordance with company policy, regulations and statutory requirements
* To work in a safe way, not putting your own or another member of staff’’s health or safety at work at risk. To ensure that all substances relating to COSHH are appropriately stored.
* To inform your supervisor as soon as possible of any intended absence from work due to sickness, or for any other reason.
The shift patterns for Residential Support Workers are 36-48 hours per week and are worked throughout the year on a rota basis. Various shifts available across days and nights.
* Righ to work in UK
* Experience of working within a children’’s residential service
* Flexibility for shift work Desirable Attributes
* NVQ3 Children’’s and Young People’’s Workforce (or equivalent)
If you have the right values for this organisation please apply now for an immediate start
**role subject to DBS and references**
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details