Wage:£255.00 Per Shift (Including Holiday Pay)
Benefits:Large Customer Base, Free Uniform, Free Revalidation, Refer-A-Friend Rewards
Sites:Nursing Homes & Private Hospitals
Servoca Nursing & Careare seeking experienced Registered Nursesand Registered Mental Health Nurses (RGN, RN, RMN)to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Hertfordshireand the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Servoca family with a Free DBS check, Free Uniform and CPD/Revalidation Support.
Our RN Role
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You’’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Our RMN Role
As a Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will be working closely with patients who can be anxious or confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport. Another important aspect of this role is providing support for family and friends of the individual in your care who play a key part in their life.
Our clients come from a range of environments, including specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs to work with people with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
As a successful candidate you will benefit from:
* Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
* Competitive salary up to £44/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
* Specialised nurse training available
* Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why should you join Servoca?
We will fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and Clinical Governance support network, and support and guidance through our local team. With the opportunity to learn new skills with our ongoing clinical training.
Your local Team
Your local Welwyn Garden City branch is based at:
Pure Offices, Bridge Rd, Welwyn Garden City
Michelle Brien (Branch Manager) works extremely hard to ensure you experience the highest quality service, receive the most appropriate work assignments and are available to deal with any issues/enquires you may have at all times.
To apply to this role you will need:
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months’’ post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Servoca course
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it’’s essential you have experience in at least one of these.