Role: Recruitment Resourcer
Reporting to: Senior Consultant
Status: Permanent Full time
Servoca Nursing & Care is now seeking a Resourcer to join our successful North Wales & Cheshire team in our Liverpool city centre office and take responsibility for sourcing and selecting quality candidates for the business. You should have experience in working in a fast paced environment and possess excellent organisational and communication skills and be highly motivated to ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process.
The job holder will be responsible for networking and advertising to promote Servoca Nursing & Care to potential candidates and maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of current and future opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure that they understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst continually assisting in the delivery of the recruitment targets for the Company. You will also be required to recruit offsite in Chester and other locations in North Wales. Driving licence is advantageous but by no means essential. Travel expenses for these are also paid for by the company.
Our team is experiencing growth and consequently future opportunities for personal development are available. The genuine ability to learn quickly and multitask as you take on the varied aspects of the role will be essential to your career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in at ground level and really develop their career in recruitment.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
1. Previous experience of providing administrative/recruiting support within a busy working environment (Not essential).
2. Good understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
4. Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with strong customer service skills
5. Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
6. Good level of general education
7. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
8. The ability to work harmoniously as part of a small team
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suited to the role and your current salary details/requirements
Email applications only please.
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details