Role:Agency Support/Care Worker
Location: Kirkby, Merseyside
Wage:£9.50 - £11.20 (Inc Holiday Pay) up to £18.50 (Bank Holiday Premiums). Sleep shifts ranging from £70-£85 per shift!
Hours:Very Flexible Full Time and Part Time Hours. Hours to fit around your lifestyle!
* Are you an experienced Support /Care Worker?
* Are you experienced supporting vulnerable Adults with Learning Difficulties in a residential/private environment?
* Are you looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, with Bank Holiday premiums available? Servoca Nursing & Care need you!
We are one of the Nation’’s leading staffing agencies within the Healthcare sector. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both our clients and staff across Liverpool,We pride ourselves on quality, dependability and dedication to building lasting relationships with clients and staff.
Our branch is growing every day, and due to increasing demand on our quality services, we are looking for the best Support/Care Workers to become a part of our agency team, looking after clients in the local area.
Why join Servoca?
At Servoca Nursing and Care we like to keep things simple. You get to build a personal relationship with your consultant for all bookings, whilst we handle all of that boring admin for you! Our office team are a friendly bunch who understands that life isn’’t always about work. We are always approachable, open and ready to listen. The work we offer is a custom fir to your lifestyle. Whether you want to work days, nights, Full-Time or Part-Time we will find the hours to suit you.
And we’’re just getting started... here are just a few more of the benefits of joining our Servoca team:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Dedicated Management support
* Holiday pay that is paid into a Savings pot and available for you to access at any time
* Bank Holidays subject to higher pay rates * Flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Free annual refresher training & uniform from day one
* No admin/payroll fees or cancellation fines
Previous experience (6 months+) in the healthcare/support work profession is required.
Apply now for an immediate call back!!