Role: Agency Care Assistant
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Type: Residential & Supported Living Schemes
Days: Monday to Sunday Available - Flexible
Shifts: Days or Nights
Hours: Up To 60 Hours Per Week Available - Flexible
Servoca Nursing & Care are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants to deliver the highest quality of care and support to service users in Hertfordshire and the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Servoca family with a designated Account Manager, Uniform, Training and DBS Check.
Our Agency Care Assistant Role
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan. You will be competent providing care and support during day or night hours and be comfortable with some domestic and kitchen duties.
You’’ll be engaging, caring and empathetic.
As a successful candidate you will benefit from:
* Free Uniform and Training
* Competitive Pay
* Specialised Training Available
* Support From Account Manager
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why should you join Servoca?
We are respected as one of leading healthcare providers in Hertfordshire, which means we can offer lots of variety, flexibility and rewarding pay rates.
Your local Team
Your local branch is based at:
* Bridge Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Michelle Brien (Branch Manager) works extremely hard to ensure you experience the highest quality service, receive the most appropriate work assignments and are available to deal with any issues/enquires you may have at all times.
To apply to this role you will need
* Experience working in a residential care environment
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work.
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
Servoca Nursing & Care is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.