Role: Children’’s support worker
Location: Southport, Merseyside
Wage: £8.35 to £9.50 per hour ( Including holiday pay + Bank Holiday Premiums)
Days: Monday to Sundays available - Flexible Days
Shifts: Days & Nights available - Flexible Shifts
Hours: Up to 60 Hours available - Flexible Hours
Servoca Care are seeking children’’s support workers in the Southport & Merseyside area. The position is a service providing specialist care to vulnerable and under privledged children. Based in various locations across Southprot. Our client is a highly respected provider of care and support to vulnerable children who have suffered placement breakdowns and require specialised care.This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a provider who truly values their employees, continuously investing in their training and development and offering excellent opportunities for progression.
* To provide the highest quality interactive support, contributing to the care planning process of the children
* Attending and preparing for children’’s conferences, reviews, planning, core group and other meetings in connection with children placed with the company
* To attend and contribute to your supervision sessions and appraisal processes.
* To participate in training programmes and individual training courses.
* To participate and contribute to the collation and preparation of Assessment and Action Records (when this is in accordance with the child’’s care plan).
* To maintain all records in accordance with company policy, regulations and statutory requirements
* To work in a safe way, not putting your own or another member of staff’’s health or safety at work at risk. To ensure that all substances relating to COSHH are appropriately stored.
* To inform your supervisor as soon as possible of any intended absence from work due to sickness, or for any other reason.
* Right to work in the UK
* Experience working with children in a care environment
* Flexibility for shift work Desirable Attributes
Press the Apply Button now for an immediate call back !
Servoca Nursing & Care
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details