As a successful candidate you will benefit from:
* Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
* Competitive salary up to £44/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
* Specialised nurse training available
* Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
To apply to this role you will need:
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months’’ post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Servoca course
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it’’s essential you have experience in at least one of these.