Role: Agency Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD, RN)
Location: Derby & Surrounding Areas
Wage: £20 to £24 Per Hour (Including Holiday Pay & Bank Holiday Premiums)
Areas: Nursing Homes | Private Hospitals
Days: Monday to Sundays available - Flexible Days
Shifts: Days & Nights - Flexible Shifts
Hours: Up to 60 Hours available - Flexible Hours
Servoca Nursing & Care are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RGN, RN, RMN) to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Derby and the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Servoca family with a Free DBS check, Free Uniform and CPD/Revalidation Support.
Our RN Role
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You’’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Our RMN Role
As a Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will be working closely with patients who can be anxious or confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport. Another important aspect of this role is providing support for family and friends of the individual in your care who play a key part in their life.
Our clients come from a range of environments, including specialist mental health nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs to work with people with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
As a successful candidate you will benefit from
* Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
* Competitive salary up to £44/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay & bank holiday premiums!
* Specialised nurse training available
* Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
* We will fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and Clinical Governance support network, and support and guidance through our local team. With the opportunity to learn new skills with our ongoing clinical training.
* Why should you join Servoca?
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months experience in a nursing role
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Servoca course
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it’’s essential you have experience in at least one of these nursing or care environments