Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker?
Servoca Nursing & Care need you!
We are one of the Nation’’s leading staffing agencies within the Healthcare sector. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both our clients and staff across the North East. We pride ourselves on quality, dependability and dedication to building lasting relationships with clients and staff.
Our branch is growing every day, and due to increasing demand on our quality services, we are looking for the best Healthcare Assistants & Support Workers to become a part of our agency team, looking after clients in Nursing/Care/Residential Homes & Support Services in your local area.
We are currently looking for Health Care Assistants/Support Workers based in and around the Darlington area, to support one of our clients. As a a critical member of the Ward team, you will be supporting and assisting Registered Nurses in the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care, and you will be responsible for delivering care to the patient as prescribed by the individual care plans and liaising with family members as appropriate.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Provide practical and responsive, support and care to patients who require assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and toileting
* Observe and monitor the well-being of patients ensuring any unusual behaviours are referred to senior/qualified staff and documented
* Provide specific interventions as delegated by a Registered Nurse, this can include escorting patients, being involved in de-escalation and the management of challenging behaviour
* Contribute to a team approach and work in conjuction with a multi-disciplinary team
* Assist with the maintenance of stock levels, ward cleanliness and adhere to infection control policy
* Develop and promote a good professional relationship with all patients, colleagues and visitors
Why join Servoca?
At Servoca Nursing and Care we like to keep things simple. You get to build a personal relationship with your consultant for all bookings, whilst we handle all of that boring admin for you! Our office team are a friendly bunch who understands that life isn’’t always about work. We are always approachable, open and ready to listen. The work we offer is a custom fit to your lifestyle. Whether you want to work days, nights, Full-Time or Part-Time we work around the hours to suit you.
And we’’re just getting started... here are just a few more of the benefits of joining our Servoca team.
* Holiday pay that is paid in addition to your hourly pay into a Savings pot that is available for you to access at any time.
* Bank Holidays subject to higher pay rates
* Flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Free annual refresher training & uniform from day one
* No admin/payroll fees or cancellation fines
Previous experience in the healthcare profession is essential.
Positions are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check (DBS update service candidates welcome)
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details