Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a fun, passionate but dedicated Healthcare Assistant that has experience in the field of Dementia, Alzheimer’’s, Mental Health and End of Life care.
Hours: Full or Part Time available
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and or/or a little more control of your work.
As a Care Assistant, working in a range of specialised services, your role will include working with:
* Dementia & Alzheimer’’s
* Mental Health
* Neurological and Sensory Impairments
* Learning and Physical Disabilities
* Palliative/End of Life
* Cancer Care
* Personality/Eating Disorder
The work will be focused on person centred care to support those who are vulnerable so it is vital that you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of WEEKLY pay with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you can work.
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round.
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call us on 0151 227 4900
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details