Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Mental Health Support Worker that has experience in the field of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
Location: Huyton and surrounding areas
Hours: Full and Part Time available
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and/or a little more control of your work life. We have full and part time hours available to suit you.
As a Mental Health Support Worker, your role will include working in a range of specialised services for children and adults with the following complex needs:
* Anxiety and Depression
* Personality/Mood Disorders
* Eating Disorders
No day is ever the same and you will be exposed to a range of challenging but exciting situations. You will work with a network of healthcare professionals to provide care to patients and service users to reduce risk behaviours and help promote successful and fulfilling lives. The end goal is to accelerate independent living with minimal intervention.
Your role as a Support Worker is to provide help to those who are vulnerable so it is vital that you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature. You must also be reliable, patient and adopt person centred approaches.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of WEEKLY pay with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you can work.
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round.
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call us on 0151 227 4900.