Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) that has experience in Mental Health, End of Life care and Elderly complex needs.
Location: Merseyside (all areas)
Hours: Full and Part Time available
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and or/or a little more control in your work life. Full and part time opportunities available to suit all applicants.
Working as a Registered Nurse at Servoca Nursing & Care will include working in a variety of specialised settings for service users with complex and elderly needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Mental Health,
* Physical/Learning Disabilities,
* Challenging Behaviours,
* Cancer care
* Palliative/End of life care
Nursing duties will also include having responsibility of the physical health management of service users including, medications, wound management, feeding and specialised care planning with a team of healthcare professionals.
No day is ever the same and you will be exposed to a range of challenging but exciting situations. You will work with a network of healthcare professionals to provide care to service users to help promote successful and fulfilling lives.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of WEEKLY pay with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you can work.
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round.
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call us on 0151 227 4900.