Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Learning Disabilities Support Worker that has experience in Reading, Writing and Language disabilities.
Location: Liverpool City Centre, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral
Hours: Full or Part Time available
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and or/or a little more control of your work.
As a Support Worker, you role will include working in a range of specialised services for children and adults who sruggle with:
* Language Processing disorder
* Non-verbal learning disabilities
* Visual/Auditory processing deficits
You will work with a network of healthcare professionals to provide care and support to service users with a variety of complex, additional needs and help promote successful and fulfilling lives. With this in mind, it is vital that you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of WEEKLY pay with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you can work.
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round.
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call us on 0151 227 4900.
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details