Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Senior Support Worker that has experience with children and young adults with Autism and severe Learning Disabilities.
Location: Wallasey and surrounding areas
Hours: Full and Part Time available
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and/or a little more control of your work life. We have full and part time hours available to suit you.
As a Senior Support Worker, your role will include working in a residential setting with children and young adults with severe, complex needs. This includes (but is not limited to):
* Severe Learning Disabilities
* Challenging Behaviour
* Personality Disorders
* Sensory Disorders
* Educational Needs
Your role will also include (but is not limited to):
* Maintaining a safe, supportive and caring environment for children and staff
* Following safe working practices and upholding relevant legislation, policies and procedures
* Supporting Managers/Deputies by taking responsibility and delegating tasks to peers
* Taking part in and devising person centred care plans
* Managing finance systems and staff rotas
* Preparing/maintaining accurate records and reports
* Supporting children/young adults with their physical, social and emotional wellbeing
* Professional liaising and communicating with outside, external bodies
* Maintaining confidentiality
No day is ever the same and you will be exposed to a range of challenging but exciting situations. You will work with a network of healthcare professionals to provide care to children to reduce risk behaviours and help promote successful and fulfilling lives.
Your role as a Children’’s Support Worker is to provide help to those who are vulnerable so it is vital that you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature. You must also be reliable, patient and adopt person centred approaches.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location (though drivers are ideal for the role)
An NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Children and Young People’’s Workforce (Social Care Pathway) is necessary.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or call us on 0151 227 4900.
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details