Healthcare Assistant required in Leeds!
Following continuing success, Servoca is now expanding its agency care team within the Leeds area.
As a healthcare assistant with Servoca, you will be making a real impact on the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our society. For many of the care home residents, the only human interaction is from our care assistants, making you an integral part of our team. At Servoca, we believe that social care work is truly the most rewarding job you could ever do. You will never work a day of your life if you love what you do. Join us today and help us in our healthcare efforts.
The role is within a Nursing, Home Environment caring for service users with Dementia. Candidates are to support with everyday tasks, including, showering or bathing, dressing, feeding, mouth care and helping service users with everyday personal Hygiene.
* Competitive Negotiable pay rates/ Increased Bank Holiday rates
* Flexible hours to suit your needs
* Holiday pay
* Referral scheme of up to £250
* Fast-track registration - depending on DBS applications
* Free Mandatory Training
* A team of friendly, experienced, reliable and supportive consultants available 24 hours a day
* Weekly Pay
* Free Uniform.
What do we look for from you?
* Good communication skills
* Driving licence is desirable but not essential
* 3 Month of previous work experience
If this interests you or you would like further information then please get in touch today by contacting Anisha Mahi at the Leeds Branch on 0113 3315 010.
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details