Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse.
Hours: Full and Part Time available days and nights
Pay: £20 - £23ph (plus additional holiday pay)
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and a little more control in your work life. Full and part time opportunities on both day and night shifts available to suit all applicants.
Working as an RN at Servoca Nursing & Care will include working in a variety of specialised settings for service users with complex and elderly needs. You will:
* Provide a person-centred approached to serve and protect the dignity of service users and their care plans
* Lead and delegate medical tasks including assessments and evaluations of care plans, observations and record keeping.
* Liaise with doctors and GPs
* Order, administer, store and dispose of controlled drugs in line with specific guidelines
Your role will also include working with:
* Mental Health,
* Physical/Learning Disabilities,
* Challenging Behaviours,
* Cancer care
* Palliative/End of life care
No day is ever the same and you will be exposed to a range of challenging but exciting situations. You will work with a network of healthcare professionals to provide care to service users to help promote successful and fulfilling lives.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of WEEKLY pay with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you can work.
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round.
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now or give the Servoca Liverpool Branch a call and ask to speak to Becky 01512274900.