Servoca Nursing & Care are recruiting for a fun, passionate but dedicated Healthcare Assistant that has experience in the field of Dementia, Alzheimer’’s, Mental Health and End of Life care.
Hours: Full Time Hours available
Pay: £9 - £11ph (plus additional holiday pay)
Here at Servoca, we give you the choice of when, where and how often you work, which is great if you are looking for flexibility, stability and a little more control of your work.
As a Care Assistant, working in a range of specialised services, your role will include working with:
* Dementia & Alzheimer’’s
* Mental Health
* Neurological and Sensory Impairments
* Learning and Physical Disabilities
* Palliative/End of Life
* Cancer Care
The work will be focused on person centred care to support those who are vulnerable so it is vital that you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature, we are looking for carers that we would be happy to have looking after our own families.
There is no requirement to drive and shifts are tailored to your availability, lifestyle and location.
A successful candidate will benefit from:
* WEEKLY pay starting from £9ph with bank holiday premiums and additional holiday pay
* Flexible working - choose the hours you want to work each week
* Free, comprehensive refresher training and personal development courses - all year round
* No admin, payroll or cancellation fines
* Refer a friend Bonus Scheme - get cash instantly for referring another healthcare professional!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, and you want more information, please apply now or call and speak to Becky on 01512274900.
We will call you back at a time that suits you.Call me back
Tell us about your qualifications, skills, availability ...Your details will be sent directly to a consultant.Submit your details